Cobb County Personal Injury Lawyers Securing Millions of Dollars in Settlements.
Benjamin S. Persons, IV and Amanda E. Persons are Georgia personal injury lawyers based in Marietta and Atlanta that represent victims of catastrophic injury and wrongful death. At The Persons Firm, LLC our attorneys are dedicated to achieving the best possible results for our clients. We have recovered millions of dollar in settlements for individuals and families throughout Georgia.
Former Insurance Defense Attorney and Prosecutor Helping Injury Victims
Lead trial counsel Benjamin S. Persons, IV, has been practicing law in Georgia for over 14 years. One hundred percent of his practice is devoted to plaintiff's personal injury litigation. His superior care and service to clients is recognized both by the legal community and former clients. Mr. Persons has been repeatedly selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star, an honor awarded to only 2.5 percent of lawyers in Georgia under 40. Additionally, Mr. Persons is rated "AV Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubble, the highest rating available for legal ability and professional ethics and is rated "10 out of 10, Superb" by the legal expert directory, Avvo.
Mr. Persons started his career working for prestigious Atlanta law firms representing large Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. This experience gives Mr. Persons unique insights into the tactics often used to deny people their personal injury and wrongful death claims every day. Mr. Persons now leverages that insight to help secure the maximum recovery and justice for his clients.
Amanda Persons has been practicing for 13 years. She began her legal career with a two-year clerkship as staff attorney for Superior Court Judge George Kreeger, gaining valuable experience in both the civil and criminal arenas. She is a former Cobb County Assistant District Attorney and Special Victims Prosecutor. In these roles, she was responsible for the prosecution of major felony crimes such as rape, child molestation, aggravated stalking and murder. Ms. Persons is an experienced and accomplished trial lawyer who brings to cases her exceptional insights into helping victims recover from traumatic events.
At the Persons Firm, LLC we use our many years of combined experience to help ordinary people recover millions of dollars in settlements. We believe all Americans deserve the opportunity to seek justice through the legal system when they are injured by the negligence or active wrongdoing of others, even if it means taking on powerful corporations and insurance companies in court.
Seeking Justice for Every Client
The American Civil Justice System cannot mend broken bones or restore a lost loved one, but financial recovery can help lessen the physical, emotional, and economic burdens caused by serious personal injury and wrongful death. Of almost equal benefit, our Civil Justice System holds careless individuals and corporations accountable for the harms they cause.
Client Pays Nothing Unless Compensation is Won
The Persons Firm, LLC uses its experience and resources to help mend the harms caused by the negligence of others. We represent clients on a contingent fee basis, which means the client pays nothing unless there is a recovery.
If we are unable to take your case, or if it is a type that we do not handle, we will gladly refer you to a lawyer that practices in that area.
For a free consultation contact our office at 770.424.5125.
- Appeals Court Finds "Passenger" Was Not Really a Passenger A "common carrier" is a person or company that furnishes transportation to the general public in exchange for money. Georgia law requires all common
- Appeals Court Says Insurer Not Liable for Atlanta Driver's Shooting Rampage While a traffic accident may occur entirely within one state, the insurance policies applicable to the vehicles and their owners may invoke the laws
- Federal Judge Chides Defense for Destroying Evidence in Accident Lawsuit In any personal injury lawsuit, it is critical the parties to the case preserve any relevant evidence. A court may sanction either side if there is
- Federal Court Holds Medical Interest Groups Should Not Dictate Admissibility of Expert Testimony Expert testimony is a critical element of medical negligence cases. The United States Supreme Court has charged trial judges with serving as
- Georgia Court of Appeals Says Accident Victim May Pursue Damages Arising from Emotional Trauma On July 16, a fractured Georgia Court of Appeals held a plaintiff could seek damages for emotional distress arising from a truck accident. Although