Cobb County Personal Injury Lawyers Securing Millions of Dollars in Settlements.
Benjamin S. Persons, IV and Amanda E. Persons are Georgia personal injury lawyers based in Marietta and Atlanta that represent victims of catastrophic injury and wrongful death. At The Persons Firm, LLC our attorneys are dedicated to achieving the best possible results for our clients. We have recovered millions of dollar in settlements for individuals and families throughout Georgia.
Former Insurance Defense Attorney and Prosecutor Helping Injury Victims
Lead trial counsel Benjamin S. Persons, IV, has been practicing law in Georgia for over 14 years. One hundred percent of his practice is devoted to plaintiff's personal injury litigation. His superior care and service to clients is recognized both by the legal community and former clients. Mr. Persons has been repeatedly selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star, an honor awarded to only 2.5 percent of lawyers in Georgia under 40. Additionally, Mr. Persons is rated "AV Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubble, the highest rating available for legal ability and professional ethics and is rated "10 out of 10, Superb" by the legal expert directory, Avvo.
Mr. Persons started his career working for prestigious Atlanta law firms representing large Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. This experience gives Mr. Persons unique insights into the tactics often used to deny people their personal injury and wrongful death claims every day. Mr. Persons now leverages that insight to help secure the maximum recovery and justice for his clients.
Amanda Persons has been practicing for 13 years. She began her legal career with a two-year clerkship as staff attorney for Superior Court Judge George Kreeger, gaining valuable experience in both the civil and criminal arenas. She is a former Cobb County Assistant District Attorney and Special Victims Prosecutor. In these roles, she was responsible for the prosecution of major felony crimes such as rape, child molestation, aggravated stalking and murder. Ms. Persons is an experienced and accomplished trial lawyer who brings to cases her exceptional insights into helping victims recover from traumatic events.
At the Persons Firm, LLC we use our many years of combined experience to help ordinary people recover millions of dollars in settlements. We believe all Americans deserve the opportunity to seek justice through the legal system when they are injured by the negligence or active wrongdoing of others, even if it means taking on powerful corporations and insurance companies in court.
Seeking Justice for Every Client
The American Civil Justice System cannot mend broken bones or restore a lost loved one, but financial recovery can help lessen the physical, emotional, and economic burdens caused by serious personal injury and wrongful death. Of almost equal benefit, our Civil Justice System holds careless individuals and corporations accountable for the harms they cause.
Client Pays Nothing Unless Compensation is Won
The Persons Firm, LLC uses its experience and resources to help mend the harms caused by the negligence of others. We represent clients on a contingent fee basis, which means the client pays nothing unless there is a recovery.
If we are unable to take your case, or if it is a type that we do not handle, we will gladly refer you to a lawyer that practices in that area.
For a free consultation contact our office at 770.424.5125.
- Why Do Federal Courts Have Jurisdiction Over Some Georgia Personal Injury Cases? Which court can hear a dispute is an important first element to establish in any case. When can a federal court hear a personal injury case? Learn
- County Police Officer Not Liable for Fatal Horse-Car Collision We often forget about animal control as a duty of law enforcement. Learn about how a local officer tried to control a horse in a situation that turned
- Indemnification Clause Does Not Protect Railroad From $16 Million Judgment Indemnification is a legal solution for transferring liability in personal injury claims. However, Georgia law requires particular language to be used
- Federal Judge Says Mother Cannot Sue for Stillborn Child's "Pain and Suffering" In Georgia, parents whose child dies in utero can bring suit for wrongful death, but not pain and suffering, of the child in cases of negligence or
- Insurer Not Liable for Judgment Against Babysitter in Toddler Drowning Case When a child dies on someone’s property as the result of negligence, the property owner and other responsible parties may be held liable for